[wp-hackers] Greetings from FCKeditor

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:08:36 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 4:46 AM, Frederico Caldeira Knabben
<fredck at fckeditor.net> wrote:

>  We would like to solve this problem. We want your team to participate in the
>  "WordPress Editor" design, leaving the implementation of it to our team, as
>  we are specialized on it. So, we are working on the editor, according to
>  your needs and specifications, while you are working in the WordPress side
>  to properly inject the editor on it. The idea is giving you some control and
>  understanding on something that is out of your hands today.

As I recently wrote in
http://foolswisdom.com/surfin-wordpress-25-with-safari-3/ we already
enjoy the full support of the TinyMCE team.

Many WordPress participants express how much they enjoy FCKeditor, so
there definitely is opportunity to let your code do the talking.
Andy's advice is sage.

It is save to ignore the comments that don't appreciate the necessity
of having a visual editor in WP.

Hope that helps,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com