[wp-hackers] Re: Adding custom buttons to TinyMCE v3.x

Alex Rabe alex.cologne at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:28:40 GMT 2008

During the investigation for the TinyMCE V3 integration, I had this
terrible problem with the cache file,
it's cost me 2 hours until I found the reason , that my changes in the
plugin dialog are not used as long
as I delete the cache file (not the browser cache).

If I extend in the future my plugin dialog, I want to ensure that the
cache is rebuild and after your post
I found the filter as the best option...