[wp-hackers] Is there a limit to the number of sub categories?

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sun Mar 9 01:18:09 GMT 2008

The only limit to categories that I know of is the number that MySQL can
store. Categories are stored in the same table as tags and you can have
something like 99999999999999999999 (or is it "just" 2^20?) different
categories and tags.

It'd seem a bit silly to make an arbitrary category limit.

As for the original question though, no clue why it's not working.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/