[wp-hackers] Make Post editor's postbox fully clickable to improve usability?

Anirudh Sanjeev anirudh at anirudhsanjeev.org
Tue Mar 4 16:15:01 GMT 2008

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before,

but I feel that the "postbox" divs on the post editor(categories, optional
excerpt, etc) have under 5% of their width to be clickable, while making the
whole div clickable might really increase their usability.

Essentially, when the option to expand the box is on the left hand corner
and is so small, it might make it difficult to open that box(not extremely
difficult, but inconvinient nevertheless), since it is handled by jquery.
Atleast now, unlike wp 2.3, it won't be used for dragging and dropping and
rearranging the post boxes.

Thanks

--
Anirudh Sanjeev
Third Year Undergraduate Student, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Mail: anirudh at anirudhsanjeev.org
Phone: +91-97335-04828
jabber/googletalk: anirudh at anirudhsanjeev.org
If this message is signed with PGP, you can verify with my public key at
http://anirudhsanjeev.org/pubkey.txt