[wp-hackers] Blank index.php in wp-content/plugins

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Mon Mar 3 07:57:54 GMT 2008

Sorry. There is a trac ticket, which might be of some interest to you.
There is a patch already for solving this issue. It would help out, if you
could test the patch and see if it works for you.

I want to say DD32 made the ticket, but there are other great bug
reporters, so I might be getting them confused.

> On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Jacob Santos <wordpress at santosj.name>
> wrote:
>
>> Just don't name anything plugin.php in the plugins folder, or at least
>> keep it blank.
>>
>> Rename the file index.htm, which should fix your problem.
>>

> I know, I was just letting the wp-hackers community know. :)
>
> --
> Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
> http://mattsblog.ca/

Jacob Santos