[wp-hackers] The fixed with of the admin area

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 08:21:52 GMT 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-02 at 04:23 -0800, Viper007Bond wrote:
> Just updated my SVN install and noticed that now everything is a fixed width
> (designed for a 1024 pixel screen).
>
> Words cannot emphasize how much I am against this. I personally run
> 1600x1200 for the sole reason of not having to deal with this kinda stuff. I
> like my input boxes nice and wide. I like not having to scroll vertically as
> much. etc.

+1000000. If the lines are too long, I'll just resize my browser,
thankyou very much.

--
Jeremy Visser                                 http://jeremy.visser.name/

()                           ascii ribbon campaign — against HTML e-mail
/\                                               http://asciiribbon.org/