[wp-hackers] CUSTOM_USER_TABLE and CUSTOM_USER_META_TABLE broken

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 08:15:30 GMT 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-02 at 13:57 -0500, Eric Marden wrote:
> I found that if you get the first one installed, when you start to
> install the others, it will tell you that the admin user was
> recognized... This is how you know it was successful.

Excellent idea. I'll just drop all the tables and start again, with the
CUSTOM_USER_TABLE constants defined from the start.

If that doesn't fix it, nothing will.

--
Jeremy Visser                                 http://jeremy.visser.name/

()                           ascii ribbon campaign — against HTML e-mail
/\                                               http://asciiribbon.org/