[wp-hackers] Re: Streamlining Includes

spencerp theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 07:54:27 GMT 2008

Wait, you're all basically talking about "combining" some/all of the
code from specific files to other files in the wp-includes/ files,
right? Hmm, I know I voted +1 for this, it does sound like a good
idea... but, then thought about it again. There might be a ton of
plugins breaking from this? As is, there are SO many plugins that aren't
updated to the past few versions of WordPress and the changes that were
made... Unless of course you get an awesome work-around going or
something...