[wp-hackers] <input> styling in 2.5

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Sun Mar 2 14:56:16 GMT 2008

Hello guys

Yet another thing from the "I'm not too happy with some details of the
new UI" department. The styling of input elements seems kind of
confusing to me: all are clearly displayed as being input elements,
except the #content <textarea> which always makes me think "damn, the
textarea didn't load". Clicking in the middle of white space to make
an input field appear is not the most natural thing.
1 sshot being worth 1000 words: <http://planetozh.com/temp/wp25_admin_input.gif>

Not sure this is something wanted, or just random styling before
something planned happens? (this feeling applies to the whole UI, btw)

Ozh

--
http://FrenchFragFactory.net ~ Daily Quake News
http://planetOzh.com ~ Blog and WordPress Stuff