[wp-hackers] wp-filesystem

spencerp theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 03:47:29 GMT 2008

Just curious, how could/would this be configured AFTER an installation?
I heard that it could be configured DURING an installation (If this is
correct right?), but what-if someone already has all their blogs setup,
running SVN, and already had TRUNK (2.5) there?

Or am I missing this all together? Can someone explain this
feature/function(s) in short, but easily understandable detail? =) I
read through the comments on the ticket, but it's still a little bit
confusing. http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5586