[wp-hackers] GSoC Proposal: Integrate WP-cache / WP Super Cache into WordPress

Ronald Heft ron at cavemonkey50.com
Sat Mar 1 07:27:53 GMT 2008

I want to respond more fully to your reply Jacob, but I just thought I'd
mention this before I go to bed. This is by no means my actual project
submission. I'm testing the waters, seeing what the WordPress community
would like, what other developers feel is feasible, and so on.
While I'd love to see a caching solution in WordPress, it might not be the
right time. There may be too many technical hurdles, and the WordPress
community may want a different caching solution then I would be able to
provide.