[wp-hackers] Copyright violations by plugin in the WordPress plugin directory.

Joost de Valk joost at joostdevalk.nl
Sat Jun 28 11:04:05 GMT 2008

Ok I have resolved it with the developer, he'll be attributing
correctly and I'll be helping him to further improve the plugin, in
true GPL style :)

I still think it would be good to put some of the discussion on this
subject into a page on wordpress.org :)

Best,
Joost

--
Joost de Valk
http://yoast.com/

...to get weekly WordPress Plugin news, SEO tips for your blog and more!