[wp-hackers] Copyright violations by plugin in the WordPress plugin directory.

Joost de Valk joost at joostdevalk.nl
Fri Jun 27 22:47:01 GMT 2008

Mike,

while I do not include a GPL, the GPL is implicit due to my uploading
it to wordpress.org (I'll make sure a next version does carry a GPL
btw), if he did not think of it that way, he's breaking "normal"
copyright, which would allow me to take out his entire website with a
DMCA notice (still not planning on that :) ).

And damn it, all I want is credit, nothing more, nothing less :)

Cheers,
Joost