[wp-hackers] Copyright violations by plugin in the WordPress plugin directory.

Joost de Valk joost at joostdevalk.nl
Fri Jun 27 20:20:43 GMT 2008

Hi,

The "Platinum SEO Pack" plugin [1] has copied large portions of the
code in my robots meta plugin [2] without proper attribution, and
without notifying me. That's a direct violation of the GPL, and as
such I'd like to know who to contact to have the plugin removed from
the repository until it's author decides to attribute it correctly.

Best,
Joost

[1] http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/platinum-seo-pack/
[2] http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/robots-meta/