[wp-hackers] flickr Short Code Questions

Mike Walsh mike_walsh at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 25 12:35:03 GMT 2008

> Alexander: Thanks but I was referring to something like
> [flickr]37603554 at N00/2116110595/[/flickr]
> but I guess it's not possible. All the flickr plugins that I've seen so
far
> make you integrate with your flickr account and import from your
> photostreams or something, that's frickin annoying, I just want to frickin
> be able to use something like [flickr]someid[/flickr], anyone's picture.
> I'll just directly insert it for now.

Implementing something like you want is pretty simple.  What you want is
slightly differently then what I wanted but you may be able to glean
something from what I ended up doing.

I created a post on my Flickr Slideshow shortcode solution here:

http://wp-swimteam.sourceforge.net/?p=36

Mike

--
Mike Walsh -- mike underscore walsh at mindspring dot com