[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-testers] November 29,1999?

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Tue Jun 24 17:22:02 GMT 2008

Daniel Marquard wrote:
> I'm using the latest nightly release of WordPress and my posts are, for
> whatever reason, displayed in the XML feed as being posted on November 29,
> 1999.  The weird part is that the entries on the main page reflect the
> correct posted dates.
>
> Any ideas?

Oh yeah, and somebody pointed out in a comment on my site that the same
thing is happening in branches/2.5 ... Cc'ing wp-hackers, since I'm
seeing it on a more-or-less production version.

I meant to investigate in more detail, but I just haven't had the time.

--
Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/