[wp-hackers] Charging to install WordPress

MichaelH justmichaelh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:27:29 GMT 2008

From: "Paolo Tresso / Pixline" <supporto at pixline.net>
> I suggest to alert people that wp-pro is a professional list, and not  a
> "it won't take you more than five minutes" kind of list, before
> redirecting them to wp-pro. It will save time for each of us :-)

Here's what we tell people requesting commercial blogs at install4free:

<quote>
Your site appears to be of a commercial nature. Install4Free is a service
intended for personal blog sites. People requesting installation for
commercial sites are better served by joining the wp-pro email list at
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-pro and submitting a request
to that email list.
<unquote>

Regards.