[wp-hackers] Regarding Authors privs and comments

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 02:01:38 GMT 2008

Viper007Bond wrote:
> I disagree, but a plugin could easily pull this off I think.

Plugin, yeah... that would be nice at least. :D I just see it as, it
really isn't anyone else's business but the Site Administrator's to see
all those other comments. Those other comments, weren't even for authors
or contributors to begin with. The only comments the authors and or
contributors need to worry about, are their own, from their own posts.

That would kinda be like... bank workers leaving important account
informations papers laying around, on tables, counters... then the late
shift clean crew comes in after closing hours... and can see the same
documents and etc... That wouldn't be good if 4 ppls accounts were
drained the next day, just because people's documents were left out on
tables / counters "just because"...