[wp-hackers] RE: Text widget plugin that is collapsible

Scott Damery scott.damery at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 03:09:25 GMT 2008

Thanks Jared,
I have already tried yours and it is very close. but it only works with 1
sidebar, where I will have many. I am looking for almost a TEXT widget that
has the function to collapse when the header is clicked and has a flag to
set the initial state of open or closed. I have already tried yours and you
have alot more code than what I currently have running on my sight but yours
is more dynamic and that is what I need more of in my own code.
Getting there just not enough time with a Regular job!

Thank you,
Scott
Damery: http://www.dameryworld.com