[wp-hackers] Seeking feedback on Plugins UI

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Jun 5 08:20:58 GMT 2008

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 18:09:46 +1000, Stefano Aglietti <steagl4ml at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Text would be more clear, with coulors only you will need a map to
> explain the use of colour, what about a ribbon with thext inside, the
> ribbon is coloured in the way u said above, with an extra explanatory
> text inside? The colors suggested for various status it's ok for me.

My original thought for colours was trying to limit the ammount of text
which is in the table,
The table width is rather slim, and adding extra columns really does
decrease whats available for the description.
(That, and a column reading "Required WordPress 2.7" takes up 2-3 rows
generally.. Possibly not a real issue other than in my mind :P)

I'll have a play and see what i can come up with.