[wp-hackers] Black Hat Chinese Hackers - Looking for your input

MLR mlrichard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 21:39:22 GMT 2008

Well of course it's on shared hosting as most other WP installations.

I am reinstalling my way (not the fantastico way) from scratch and we
will see what happens in the next 24 hours. I have documented that all
necessary precautions are taken so when it becomes hacked again
Bluehost will not be able to hide its head in the sand.

Thanks for all your help today, espescially George (Pearce) who walked
me through a lot of checks I had not thought about.

Marie-Lynn