[wp-hackers] wp.org/extend/plugins

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Sun Jun 1 20:10:29 GMT 2008

Sometimes it takes them a while to approve the plugin and create the
repository, but once you have access to the repository and check in your
files, it takes about 15 minutes.  All that info comes from your
readme.txt file in your trunk directory.  Make sure you've read up on
the readme.txt format, etc.  If you have specific questions, you can
contactme off list and I'll take a look at your repository to see what
might be happening.