[wp-hackers] Need code syntax highlighting plugin testing/feedback please

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 07:33:41 GMT 2008

Yeah that's how it used to be with me. It doesn't add any extra HTML for me
anymore (In other words it doesn't make it like if you exported to HTML in
MS Word or something), maybe it's been 'fixed' in recent versions. Also the
whole bold deal, that's as simple as CTRL+B :P Some things like images take
longer but after getting used to it it could be pretty instant.