[wp-hackers] "Outdated plugin" notice (was: load_plugin_textdomain() )

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Tue Jul 29 02:43:53 GMT 2008

Gaarai,

There is this problem called phpDocumentor. Luckily, Peter Westwood has
blessed us with his public installation: http://sandbox.ftwr.co.uk/doc/
Hopefully, one of these days this will find itself on wordpress.org.
Peter did suggest a better domain for it, so who knows (but Peter).

There is also the source, which has deprecated functions as marked, and
wp-includes/deprecated.php, which holds obsolete functions and globals.

Jacob Santos