[wp-hackers] Dynamically changing the default post when a blog is created

David J. Bisset dbisset at dimensionmedia.com
Mon Jul 28 12:37:31 GMT 2008

In WordPress MU, where is the code that creates a new blog when a new
user registers for one? I am trying to change the "welcome to xxx.
This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!"
message dynamically based on certain criteria (I don't want to change
the default message in admin settings, in other words)?

Has anyone does this before (even in standard WP)? Thanks in advance!

--
David Bisset
Director of Web Development