[wp-hackers] Plugin Problem - Working sometimes...

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Fri Jul 25 17:30:52 GMT 2008

If he later saves the post again, won't it add a second footer?

I would use a filter, but add it only to posts last saved after
today.  Then down the road if you ever edit a past post, you can
delete the old footer and the new save date will flag it to show the
new footer via filter. :)

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider