[wp-hackers] [Plugin release] Revision Control

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:45:25 GMT 2008

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:52:08 +1000, DD32 <wordpress at dd32.id.au> wrote:

>Good day everyone,
>Theres been a lot of people lately wanting some form of control over the
>Revision functionality in WordPress 2.6, Many do not like the idea of
>defining a Cosntant in their config file mearly to disable the revisions.

In tester list I posted about it cause variable in config.php doesn't
works.... this plugin isolve all in a nice and simple way allowing a
best control on revisions on post/page basis...

>I'd appreciate any suggestions and/or bug reports for V1.1

I wrote you attaching italian localizations and the .pot file u missed
to add to you distro... and for a strange bug, the menu voice
Revisions dosen't translate...

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it