[wp-hackers] WP_Rewrite: Disable post/Page paging ability?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Jul 22 01:40:44 GMT 2008

I see no reason you cant add a filter to the rewrite rules list, And
remove any rules which reference paging, That'll disable all paging rules
and hopefully let the query fall down onto a post-name rule.

Would that work do you think?

The other way, Is to add a rule to the *start* of the rules list of
(top-page)/(\d+)/(\d+) => index.php?pagename=$3
Or whatever similar works, That way your rule will be matched before all
the paging rules are met