[wp-hackers] Re: Spam Karma goes GPL

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Sat Jul 19 09:05:26 GMT 2008

Shelly wrote:
> ... but if SK2 isn't being developed anymore, then I think I'll need
> to find an alternate.  (Although I *love* it...I hate to see it go -
> which I hope it doesn't.  I'm not good enough to take it over myself,
> or I'd be all over it.)

SK2 hasn't been updated (AFAIK) in over a year and it still works well
for me!

I don't think that SK2 in it's current form is worth onward development
- but the ideas that are there are very good.

I would like to get the ability in the core to hook multiple plugins
into the comment processing process and allow SK2 style comment rating.

westi

--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5