[wp-hackers] Re: Spam Karma goes GPL

Shelly wordpress at anekostudios.com
Fri Jul 18 14:13:10 GMT 2008

 >>Bad Behavior works fine on GoDaddy shared hosting.<<

That's really strange, because any time I've used it on GoDaddy (maybe
it's a certain type?  Like the "free" hosting account?  but then
again, WP won't install on that...hmmm...) it would *always* bounce
people out, and give that error message when it thinks you're a
spammer.  Maybe it's something else on the server, then.

 >>Akismet working within Spam Karma is a powerful combination.<<

Yes, that's what I do for clients that can't use BB - but if SK2 isn't
being developed anymore, then I think I'll need to find an alternate.
(Although I *love* it...I hate to see it go - which I hope it
doesn't.  I'm not good enough to take it over myself, or I'd be all
over it.)

~Shelly