[wp-hackers] WordPress eXtended RSS DTD

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Wed Jul 16 12:13:27 GMT 2008

Just install WordPress somewhere and then do an export. It should be pretty
clear pretty quick. :)

Although personally I think it'd be a lot, lot faster (and better) to make
your XML file into an RSS format. That way you can just import it via the
RSS import feature.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/