[wp-hackers] Re: Spam Karma goes GPL

jared at pacific22.com jared at pacific22.com
Tue Jul 15 19:04:29 GMT 2008

Yeah, I've run into that false positive situation as well where SK
will block it but the positive points from the Akismet SK plugin will
push it over and let it through.

I ended up mofifying the Akismet SK plugin so that a spam indication
from Akismet still gives negative karma points, but an "OK" from
Akismet does not add any karma points. Works pretty well that way.