[wp-hackers] Adding Your Own Gravatar To options-discussion.php

alex at mysoutham.com alex at mysoutham.com
Tue Jul 15 13:13:21 GMT 2008

With the release of WordPress 2.6, as I'm sure you all know, default
gravatars can be defined in options-discussion.php.

I wonder if an option should be added to define your own custom gravatar,
as can be done manually in a comments.php:

<?php echo get_avatar( $comment, 50,
'http://mydomain.com/path/to/images/avatar.png' ); ?>

So I propose that an option should be added to either upload a custom
default gravatar, or to define the path to your custom gravatar. I prefer
the first.

Alex
--
http://epicalex.com/
New Plugin Released: Epic Theme Viewer -