[wp-hackers] Summer of Code: Plugin Installation from Web Interface [Mid-term update]

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Jul 10 01:36:00 GMT 2008

Sounds pretty much what i was expecting to be honest.
I think a Stage 1...7 method would be best for the plugin
installer/upgraders as its got a set number of steps it needs to
transverse through, whereas importing, the number if items could be rather
large and having small incremental updates works best.

A bit of animating on the width increases maybe for going between stages
and i recon it'd be a pretty good setup..