[wp-hackers] Summer of Code: Plugin Installation from Web Interface [Mid-term update]

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 08:26:10 GMT 2008

It's looking good so far. But, how about a more "seamless" install? So
that when you hit "Install Plugin" is just shows a progress bar and a
little "Show Details" expandable link to show the details. It would
make it a little nicer (perhaps even less terrifying) for the average
end user.

Matt (http://mattsblog.ca/)