[wp-hackers] PHP 4.3 for WP 2.5

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Jan 27 02:21:56 GMT 2008

I dont know of any existing maps like that, So i've just hacked together a quick table:
http://dd32.id.au/php-functions-by-version.htm

Its rough, Dirty, and potentially inaccurate(Scraped the local HTML manual with regular expressions), But it might be useful.

It doesnt care if a function is in a extension or core either, But it should be simple enough to tell from the function name.

(Hey, We've got sha1 now due to PHP4.3)