[wp-hackers] i18n of plugin description

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Jan 24 21:01:44 GMT 2008

wordpress at santosj.name wrote:
> Patch has been added to #3089 and needs testing. Will work on and try to
> complete second method tonight and fix any problems in first method.

OK, I have a dumb question. If I want to test this patch (and I do!),
is there an easy way to download it as a plain text patch file? When I
go to the bug report and view the patch, or try to save the file, I
get an HTML page. Which is not so easy to use to patch Trunk and test...

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software