[wp-hackers] i18n of plugin description

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Jan 24 15:57:46 GMT 2008

Ozh wrote:
> By the way you'd need to be able to translate the plugin description of
> course, but also its name, and why not its URL for the (numerous) folks
> who maintain their custom plugin doc in more than one language.

The solution using gettext that I proposed (if the email ever gets
through) could also put the URL and the name in similar __() calls.

Again, I think any solution that uses a non-gettext method of
translating the plugin information is problematic, because of all the
locales out there.

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software