[wp-hackers] Tag cloud semantics

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Wed Jan 23 21:15:07 GMT 2008

By the way, being naturally skeptical of all new ideas, I tested
Paul's suggestion of nested EM tags, and it does render as larger text
for more EMs in Firefox 2, IE 6, and Opera 9. I don't do Mac, but if
those 3 do it the same, probably Safari would too?

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software