[wp-hackers] WordPress version stats

Dan Coulter dan at dancoulter.com
Wed Jan 23 15:57:08 GMT 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 9:20 AM, Paul Menard <paul at codehooligans.com> wrote:

> If not does anyone think this would be beneficial information to anyone?

It would sure be nice if that data could be automatically polled through a
search engine or something.  Most people who would submit their blogs to a
service like this would probably be people keeping fairly up to date blogs.
Also, the version number is now being sent to Automattic.  I don't know if
they're storing it or considering releasing stats about that data.

--
Dan Coulter
http://www.dancoulter.com/

Hey, I got nothing to do today but smile
-Simon and Garfunkel