[wp-hackers] Updates/corrections to PHPdocs

wordpress at santosj.name wordpress at santosj.name
Fri Jan 18 01:38:39 GMT 2008

> Where's the best place to post updates and/or corrections to existing
> PHPdoc efforts in WP? Shall I just open a new ticket on trac and add a
> patch?
>
> John

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5611 - WordPress 2.5 PHPdoc corrections.

Thanks for joining the effort! Hopefully and if you are interested, if you
search "phpdoc" on the WordPress Trac, you will find open tickets many of
whom have PHPdoc templates for all of the functions.

If you apply the patch, then you can just fill in the blanks and replace
the "{@internal Missing ...}}" content. The choice to do that is if
someone else comes along, they'll at least have the template stuff done
and will immediately conform to the WordPress inline standard [1].

Dude. Totally. This is to anyone that helps out with the PHPdoc effort,
"Thank You!"

[1] http://codex.wordpress.org/Inline_Documentation

Jacob Santos

http://funcdoc.wordpress.com