[wp-hackers] Trunky Quirks

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 00:46:28 GMT 2008

I'm starting to think they're lost and confused, as to what to do
anymore. There's just so much stuff to handle for this version,
everything is coming at them at once and all these quirky things going
on too. Perhaps some doubts eh? I don't know, but I would be all
flustered and wanting to spend my time at home getting tanked.
"Problems, please go away, please go away, maybe after this 12th drink
they'll disappear?" LOL! Dang, too bad I can't drink haha. Take a
breather people, relax, regroup thoughts, start banging things out
again. Things will fall into place soon. =)