[wp-hackers] TinyMCE 3.0 RC-1

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Wed Jan 16 20:02:27 GMT 2008

Something I'd like to know is, exactly (or as exactly as possible) how
many wp.org users actually use this editor?
I always have the feeling it's completely overkill javascript bloating.

Can't we add something relating to tinymce to the data that get sent
to wp.org by the auto-update thing ? :)

http://FrenchFragFactory.net ~ Daily Quake News
http://planetOzh.com ~ Blog and WordPress Stuff