[wp-hackers] Plugin activation fatal error

Andrew Ferguson andrew at fergcorp.com
Mon Jan 14 20:34:49 GMT 2008

"In similar situations, I've just commented out the body of the plugin,
activated it (with no errors), then un-commented it."

That can be kind of sketchy, especially if you don't know what you're doing.
If your commenting, activating, and then uncommenting, it seems that your
error lies within an activation hook.