[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-svn] [6576] trunk/wp-admin/wp-admin.css: The bottom of this shouldn' t run into the box.

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 09:37:03 GMT 2008

DD32 wrote:
> I've just added a patch to the ticket i'd like you to have a try of too, its much the same, but seems to work in IE.

That seems to work for me as well. Tried it in 800x600 res and up to the
highest Res in Firefox. I'm not sure about the other browsers though. At
least it's "coded" nicer too. Mine could be changed though as well, I
basically just slapped in the default hack wording and went with it for
"testing" purposes only lol. Ah well, at least we have two options here
to have tested and see what happens from here out. =D Thanks again for
that patch!