[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-svn] [6576] trunk/wp-admin/wp-admin.css: The bottom of this shouldn' t run into the box.

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Jan 12 00:48:53 GMT 2008

I'm DD32 :) (ala Dion)
I hadnt read wp-hackers yet this morning, so havnt noticed this..
That linked website's footer doesnt move in Opera though..
my trac comment was just a thought i had last night when looking through some other methods,
CSS hacks are hard and you can never be sure of what the next version of the browser is going to do (ie. all IE6 CSS hacks for positioning footers ave to be updated to support IE7 now),
JS on the other hand creates jumping around of items unless you hide them via css until the js has positioned it, unfortunately that means if js isnt available, the footer stays invisible.

(Oh, and i've probably got worse typing/spelling/grammar than anyone else)