[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-svn] [6576] trunk/wp-admin/wp-admin.css: The bottom of this shouldn' t run into the box.

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 03:13:34 GMT 2008

Ryan McCue wrote:
> It's not spacing. The page isn't large enough to force the footer to
> the bottom. You can either set the footer as static and have it always
> appear at the bottom of the screen, on top of everything, or you can
> set the background colour so that it looks consistant.

I'd rather it be static or kept at the bottom, rather then just adding a
background color. If I had more time here, I'd work on it myself, but I
can't. I basically threw this out to get the "higher ups" attention in
hopes of them maybe fixing it while doing the redesign itself. IF I get
some time here soon, I'll work at it then. Or, unless *cough* Jeremy
Visser wouldn't mind handling lmao. :P Anyway, I have to get back to my
"stuff" here.