[wp-hackers] Re: Stats for 2007

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 00:15:14 GMT 2008

I just wanted to apologize to everyone on the list about my overly harsh
sarcasm, being pushy, and my general tone lately. I just have to keep in
mind, that, there's a huge amount of bigger and more important
things/tickets needing committed to SVN/Trunk, and not just the minor
Tickets. Again, I give my apologizes to everyone.  Generally I'm just a
little sarcastic on here... but not in a bad way. But lately I've been
overboard on the sarcasm and being harsh with it. And I apologize for
it. Okay.. now I'm going back to my online duties.. =)