[wp-hackers] Re: Stats for 2007

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Sun Jan 6 06:46:59 GMT 2008

spencerp wrote:
> perhaps stats on how much crap/tickets/stuff keeps lingering around
> and not being taken care of for core? heck, maybe it will/would help
> get even more people there to help... after all, there's where the
> real big stats lay... sorry, I'm in cranky sarcastic mood tonight..

Hmm, I'm one of the haterz about the total tickets and about the ones
that have patches aren't committed.

I think stats on milestones and how many tickets were fixed in each
milestone verses how long the milestone was held open for (meaning it
was the trunk version as well as the ones in the branches).

--

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - blog

Also known as darkdragon and santosj on WP trac.