[wp-hackers] We already know you are awesome, you don't have to prove it

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Sun Jan 6 05:43:39 GMT 2008

Can we keep overly complex code out of the source when it does not need
to be?

I've noticed while loops that should be foreach loops (fixed). I've just
seen code that tests whether a variable is an array without using
is_array() (will be fixed in patch when finished).

Yes, you have proven that you are awesome, but you don't need to prove
it. Now for the love of all that is holy please stop. Overly complex
code when it does not need to be does not help people decipher your code.

Thank You.

--

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - blog

Also known as darkdragon and santosj on WP trac.